Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing (VAPT)
Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing (VAPT) are the combination of two different security services that include in VAPT service. To achieve a more complete vulnerability analysis, the tests have different powers. VAPT services are commonly used for the risk analysis, security audit, forensic analysis, security amendment, recommendation, security monitoring and penetration testing.
VAPT assessments commonly offered by the Digital group, which normally focuses on identifying risks involved in the Infrastructure of the company OR maintained by any enterprises, moreover the importance of these VAPT services has also analyzed by the Digital Group only. The Digital Group offered the penetration test, which is a practical testing normally do to analyze the security of all the IT systems and important database of the organization.
THE DIGITAL GROUP PROVIDES:
VAPT – Vulnerability Assessments and Penetration Test Services are efficiently provided by the Digital Group. Below are the various services performed by the Digital Group Professionals:
- Application Penetration Testing Services
- Client-side software Penetration Testing
- Internal infrastructure appliance Penetration Testing
- External infrastructure Penetration Testing
- Network Penetration Testing Services
- Mobile Application & Penetration Testing
PENETRATION TESTING METHOD OR OVERVIEW:
- Source code review
- Functional Testing
- Performance Testing
- Data Validation Testing
- Authentication Testing
- Memory Leakage Testing
- Usability Testing
- Session Management
- Authorization Testing
Key Benefits of VAPT:
- The Digital Group provides Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing (VAPT) services, which incorporates comprehensive application evaluation rather than a single stand-alone test.
- VAPT is a hybrid application testing process that involves two testing procedures.
- Testing of the IT systems allows to mitigate risks in application development process, which reduced the cost involved in re-evaluation of the system.
- Using the Penetration Testing Approach gives an organization a more inclusive view of the threats encountered by various applications, systems, or networks.
- Our VAPT services enable various businesses to protect its systems and data from malicious attacks.
- Security measures for diverse applications and IT resources.